How much is shipping?
- Shipping is FREE for orders over $65.00. USPS Express (1-2 days) is $25.00
- For orders under $65, shipping is $4.99 or $6.99 (depending on weight).
- International shipping is $15 for standard shipping (7-30 days) and $20 for UPS (7-10 days) and $30 for DHL (5-7 days). Free shipping on orders over $100 to Canada.
When will I get my order?
- All orders are typically shipped within 24 hours.
- Domestic orders will ship USPS Priority Mail or First Class and will take 2-3 days to arrive. However, USPS sometimes has delays and it may take longer.
- International orders will take 6-10 days for Priority Mail or 11-30 days for standard shipping. However, sometimes there are delays in customs and it may take longer.
Where do you ship?
- We ship to the United States and Canada and offer individual quotes if you live outside of these two countries. Please email your address to email@example.com for a shipping quote!
How do I track my order?
- You will receive a confirmation email after your purchase.
- If you haven't received an email confirmation, please double check that your email is correct.
- You will also receive a tracking number and can use this number to track your package on USPS.com.
For information on returns/exchanges, click here.
If you have any questions just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our designs fit true-to-size with an over-sized/relaxed fit (which compensates for extra weight and a larger chest). So, don't size up. If you're between sizes, size down. If your bust is one size, waist is another, and hips are another, then choose the middle size. Usually your dress/pant size (4/6, 8/10, etc) is the best measurement to follow.
Plus Sizes: We follow a standard U.S. plus chart. Our plus sizes range from 1X-3X. NOTE: Someone who considers themselves an XXL (in misses) is not a 2X (in plus). An XXL in misses is a size 1X in plus sizing. The best way for you to determine your size is to measure your band size (right under your chest), the smallest part of your waist, hips, and follow the chart.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us! email@example.com