How much is shipping?
- Shipping is FREE for orders over $65 in the USA.
- For orders under $65, shipping is $4.99 or $6.99 (depending on weight).
- USPS Express (1-2 days) is $25.00
- Shipping to Canada is $11.99 for standard shipping (7-30+ days) and $20 for UPS (7-10 days) and $30 for DHL (5-7 days). We over FREE shipping on orders over $100USD to Canada
When will I get my order?
- All orders are typically shipped within 24 hours.
- Domestic orders will either ship USPS Priority Mail (2-4 days) or Standard/First Class (3-5 days) but USPS is experiencing delays in some cases and it could take longer.
- International orders will take 6-10 days for Priority Mail or 11-30+ days for standard shipping. DHL is typically 2-5 days. However, sometimes there are delays in customs and it may take longer.
Where do you ship?
- We ship to the United States and Canada and offer individual quotes if you live outside of these two countries. Please email your address to firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote!
How do I track my order?
- You will receive a confirmation email after your purchase.
- If you haven't received an email confirmation, please double check that your email is correct.
- You will also receive a tracking number and can use this number to track your package on USPS.com.
For information on returns/exchanges, click here.
If you have any questions just email us at email@example.com
All of our designs fit true-to-size with an over-sized/relaxed fit (which compensates for extra weight and a larger chest). So, don't size up. If you're between sizes, size down. If your bust is one size, waist is another, and hips are another, then choose the middle size. Usually your dress/pant size (4/6, 8/10, etc) is the best measurement to follow.
Plus Sizes: We follow a standard U.S. plus chart. Our plus sizes range from 1X-3X. NOTE: Someone who considers themselves an XXL (in misses) is not a 2X (in plus). An XXL in misses is a size 1X in plus sizing. The best way for you to determine your size is to measure your band size (right under your chest), the smallest part of your waist, hips, and follow the chart.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org