How much is shipping?
- Shipping is FREE for orders over $100USD in the USA and Canada.
- For orders under $100, standard shipping is a flat rate of $4.99 and usually take 2-5 business days to arrive.
- UPS 2-DAY is $15.00 and ships same day before 8AM CST. Transit days don't include Sat/Sun.
- UPS 3-DAY is $10.00 and ships same day before 8AM CST. Transit days don't include Sat/Sun.
- UPS NEXT-DAY AIR IS $40 and ships same day before 8AM CST. Transit days don't include Sat/Sun.
- Shipping to Canada is $9.99 for standard shipping (7-30+ days) or FREE over $100USD. Expedited shipping is $20 for FedEx Economy (2-5 days) and $25 For FedEx Priority (1-2 days).
- For most other countries, it's $15 for standard mail (7-30+days) or FREE over $150USD. Expedited shipping is $25-$40 and takes 2-7 business days.
When will I get my order?
- All orders typically ship within 24-48 hours (business days only).
- Domestic orders will ship USPS or UPS (2-5 business days) but there may be delays around holidays and severe weather.
- International orders take 3-7 business days for upgraded shipping with FEDEX/UPS or 11-30+ days for standard shipping. However, sometimes there are delays in customs and it may take longer.
Where do you ship?
- We ship to most countries. If your country is not listed at checkout, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
For information on returns/exchanges, click here.
If you have any questions just email us at email@example.com
All of our designs fit true-to-size with an over-sized/relaxed fit (which compensates for extra weight and a larger chest). Our sizes are similar to maternity-wear: order your pre-baby size. If you're between sizes, size down. Typically, the best way to determine your size is to follow your pre-baby size in numbers on the chart (4/6, 8/10, etc). We realize this isn't a "one-size fits all" solution. If you aren't sure, measure your bust, waist, hips and follow the chart. If you get 3 measurements, pick the middle size.
Plus Sizes: We follow a standard U.S. plus chart. Our plus sizes range from 1X-3X. NOTE: An XXL (in misses) is a size 1X in plus sizing.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org